Hello Guys here is much awaited Creeds ROM v2.5... It is totally cool and you should try... I heard all bugs from Creeds ROM v2.1 is cleared and some improvement with Creeds ROM v2.0... So go on try it...
*Adb/Hard Root - Access to Android Commander
*Soft Root- SU
*Maps With WorldWide Navigation
-No Auto Sms To Mms Conversion
-No Receipient Limit
-Built In 5 Theme
*Touchwiz App(Samsung Home) :
-Transparency Level Increased
-Alphabetical Auto Arrange
-Landscape Orientation Intoduced
*Auto Brightness Option in Display
**Boot Animation Enabled
*Custom Boot Animation Added
*Custom Power On Sound
*Reduces Startup Time ~Less Than 13 seconds
*14 Status Bar Toggles
All 5 From Samsung(Wifi,B/T,Soung,GPS,Orientation)
Shut Down Options
Reboot,Recovery & Download modes
(Note: Select Your Toggles and their order from Menu>Quick Panel Settings App)
*Swipe To Remove Notification
*ICS Circle Lock (from stock)
*More Bloatwares Removed
*20mb less size that before
Waring: If you follow these steps properly, you will successfully install the ROM or else you wont. It may leads to Bricking your Phone or other security issues. I'm not Responsible for what happens on your phone. I personally tried this ROM. It worked fine for me.
1) Keyboard - Use 3rd Party Keyboard for overcome this bug....
Steps to Install
1) Backup your System first (Needed)
2) Download Creed's ROM V2.5 from here - Download
3) Now copy file to the SD Card. Do Not put it in any folder. It ain't work.
4) Turn Off your Device and go to Recovery Mode By Pressing and Holding this Key Combination Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button.
5) Once you entered into the Recovery Mode. You will see the Blue Color User Interface where you can't use Touchscreen. Instead use "Volume Up and Volume Down to move Up and Down". And "Home Button to Select". And "Power Button used to go Back"
6) Once you entered into Recovery Mode. You should Wipe your Phone to make this ROM Work Properly. (Needed)
7) After that select "Apply Update from SDCard" option and choose downloaded Creed's ROM v2.5 which is "Creed's_Rom_v2.5.zip".
8) Once Patching was successful. You have to Reboot your Phone by select "Reboot System Now". For the first System Start-Up it will take much time to start. So be Patience.
9) After that Vola! The Creed's ROM is successfully installed in your phone. So Play with it.
That's all you Installed 100% working Creed's ROM V2.5. Enjoy and Peace!!!!