Since the launch of Samsung Galaxy Y... Peoples are much curious to customize their Galaxy Y... Because it has 832Mhz Processor speed which you never get in this cheap prize... So here is the Custom ROM which supports for us... The ROM is Creed... I personally checked this ROM, it has beautiful Visualized Icons and performance is also good compared to other ROMs... The ROM is completely Blue Visualized....
* Adb/Hard Root - Access to Android Commander
* Soft Root- SU
* Pre Deodexed
* Zip Aligned
* Maps With Worldwide Navigation
* Bloatware Removed
* BusyBox Support
* Init.d Support
* 30+ Init.d Script For Faster Performance
* Message App:
-No Auto SMS To MMS Conversion
-No Recipient Limit
-Built In 5 Theme
* Touchwiz App(Samsung Home) :
-Transparency Level Increased
-Alphabetical Auto Arrange
-ICS Style Dock and Icons
-Landscape Orientation Introduced
* Full System Ice-Cream Sandwich Themed
* Auto Brightness Option in Display
* ICS Icon Pack
* ICS Notifications and Audio Ringtones
* ICS Music Player
* Boot Animation Enabled
* Custom Boot Animation Added
* Custom Power On Sound
* Reduces Start-up Time ~Less Than 13 seconds
* 14 Status Bar Toggles
-All 5 From Samsung(Wifi,B/T,Sound,GPS,Orientation)
-Reboot,Recovery & Download modes
(Note: Select Your Toggles and their order from Menu>Quick Panel Settings App)
Waring: If you follow these steps properly, you will successfully install the ROM or else you wont. It may leads to Bricking your Phone or other security issues. I'm not Responsible for what happens on your phone. I personally tried this ROM. It worked fine for me.
Steps to Install
1) Backup your System first (Needed)
2) Download Creed's ROM V2.0 from here - Download
==> Download 14 Notification Status bar from here - Download
3) Now copy both files to the SD Card. Do Not put it in any folder. It ain't work.
4) Turn Off your Device and go to Recovery Mode By Pressing and Holding this Key Combination Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button.
5) Once you entered into the Recovery Mode. You will see the Blue Color User Interface where you can't use Touchscreen. Instead use "Volume Up and Volume Down to move Up and Down". And "Home Button to Select". And "Power Button used to go Back"
6) Once you entered into Recovery Mode. You should Wipe your Phone to make this ROM Work Properly. (Needed)
7) After that select "Apply Update from SDCard" option and choose downloaded Creed's ROM v2.0 which is "Creedv2.0.Pratyush.TECHTON.zip".
8) Once Patching was successful. You have to Reboot your Phone by select "Reboot System Now". For the first System Start-Up it will take much time to start. So be Patience.
9) After that Vola! The Creed's ROM is successfully installed in your phone. So Play with it.
10) To install 14 Notification Status Bar. Do the Steps (4) and (7). Instead of selecting Creed's ROM this time. Select 14 Notification Status Bar which is "14Status.Creed.New.Updated.Pratyush.TECHTON.zip"
That's all you Installed 100% working Creed's ROM V2.0. Enjoy and Peace!!!!