Thursday 23 February 2012

How to change Ringtone and Notification tone without any App? [Tutorial]



When I come to Android platform I was searching my SD card to place ringtones... Then I found its little bit difficult to add custom ringtones and notification tones. Finally I found how to add custom ringtones and blah blah.. Its really easy and need to create some folders that's all...

Note: These folders may already be there in some phones. If its there place your Custom ringtones and notifications. If not follow the following instructions.

Here is how...

1) First you need to create 3 folders namely ringtones, alarms and  notifications...
2) Create it in media/audio...
3) Now place appropriate tones in appropriate folders...
4) Now you can select these tones in Settings => Sounds => Phone Ringtones...

Enjoy and Peace!!!!